OWS.Common Agenda (overlap with WFS.SWG meeting)
- Review of the Spatial Data on the Web Best Practices and the OGC Baseline based on https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=74558 and http://www.w3.org/TR/sdw-bp/
- Consequences of the following Motions:
- Declare all OWS Common related CRs as “defered” because the OWS.SWG are going to start from scratch and reinsert what is necessary. Moved by: Andreas Second by: John (Discussion: We will focus on 2-3 disruptive changes. There will be the possibility that contact the CR author to ”retire” them completely if agreed). No objection to unanimous consent
- The Members of the OWS.SWG (you can become one) will record in the issue tracker a list of requirements for the new version of OWS. This process will close the same day of the 3 week rule for the next TC meeting. Moved by: Pedro Second by: Andreas (Discussion: We would like that the new WFS 3.0 will use the new OWS). No objection to the unanimous consent
- OWS Common will look at the WFS OpenAPI to see if the parts can be generalized to other OWS based on this https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=75679&version=1 (Clemens Portele, Panagiotis Vretanos) 2017-09-13-WFS-SWG
- OWS Commons security implications. Andreas?
- Review if some CRs can still be useful